Kartika masam exclusive: the secret of Om mantra by Siddharudha swami
- “OM” is the combination of the letter A, U, M, Arthamatra, and Bindu (dot).
- These five letters have a connection with faces of the lord - Sadyojata, Vamadeva, Tatpurusha, Aghora and Ishana.
- The God related to “A” is - Vamadeva, who faces North.
- The God associated with “U” is Sadyojata, who faces west.
- The God connected with “M” is Aghora, who faces south.
- The God associated with “Arthamatra” is Tatpurusha, who faces east.
- The God associated with “Bindu” is Ishana, who faces sky.
- Human being should cross all these steps to reach divinity and experience the divine.